Picture

Hi Kamloops Snowmobile Association!

Spruce Wilderness Lodge is located off Jamieson Creek FSR at 55km on the east end of Bonaparte Lake and will be open year round!  We have cabins and chalets available for rent throughout the winter season.  A large parking area for sleds, trucks and trailers.  It is our first year open over winter and we would love to have you come check us out one day before the snow falls to see if you would be interested in reserving some accommodations for your winter rides.  If you do decide to come and see us we welcome any feedback on what your club would need to make Spruce Wilderness Lodge a destination for group.  Our website for more information on rates and photos of the accommodations is www.sprucewildernesslodge.com

Thanks for your time and if you have any questions please email me back!

Cheers,
Lisa & Steve Merrick

Caretakers @ Spruce Wilderness Lodge

Comments

The day starts with frustration when we see broken taps, undone toilet flush, longing for a refreshing shower but see the water pressure to be low. Yes, this frustration will spoil your day and somehow we keep going with all this problems just because we have no clue on how to fix all these issue and in our very busy schedule we don’t find time to search for a plumber in our area so we start adjusting and living with the problems.

02/07/2017 4:24am

You make winter look amazing. A lot of us are tired of sludgy paths. Maybe winter in the city is not so nice. I made a promise to myself to try to appreciate winter more since I am really an outdoor person who loves the sun. Maybe I should try new things just like the activities you are suggesting here. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

07/18/2017 7:08pm

Spruce Wilderness Lodge is a good place where you can relax and just be you on a day. Sometimes, what we are missing is not a thing, but ourselves. Right now, I cannot achieve it since I'm too loaded with work and a vacation is still not possible. But if I will have a time to travel and be anywhere I would want to be, I'll choose to be here and just relax!

03/08/2016 11:19pm

I have some questions to you! Please, check you email ;)

04/29/2016 2:56pm

Put those long Summer days to good use exploring our list of beautiful beaches and vacation spots located across the United States. This Summer, find your special beach destination, soak up the sun and play in the pristine sandy beaches while making Summer memories that last a lifetime. more than you know, find in baligardenbeachresort.com about beach resorts.

06/10/2016 12:20am

Thanks for spending your time writing all this!!

We are so much lucky for having these wilderness lodge mobile shared articles. These are all provided to gather different topics and best articles. Thank you very much for all these updates given in this mobile view.

02/17/2017 6:36am

Spruce Wilderness Lodge is truely beautiful .Here People enjoy a lot with family. I am a tour agent working at http://www.zuiddrenthe.nl . Feel free to call for any kind of information about body and wellness hotels with good food, beaches and more.

Great information.

05/07/2017 10:41pm

Great information.

07/03/2017 5:21am

I appreciate your blog. Keep posting the blogs like this. We also provide the same service for more detail visit the link.

07/10/2017 2:39pm

I found this article helpful and worth reading.

07/30/2017 3:05pm

Prices vary from products to products mostly averaging out $400 or above. Estimated values may poles apart from the actual company prices.

07/31/2017 11:40pm

I truly favor to reading your post. Thank you a lot for taking the time for you to share such a nice info.

08/02/2017 1:02pm

If you are asking if there are any locations in Il to ski that are within, then no...actually, there is none in the US at this time, but one is under development in New Shirt known as Meadowlands Xanadu.

08/09/2017 6:02pm

Thank you so much for those informations.

09/03/2017 5:29pm

Here you can enjoy the beauty of nature, with a beautiful panorama of the blue sea.

09/07/2017 11:19am

Travel Pari Island. Tourists can round the island by biking or on foot to enjoy the atmosphere around the stingray of the island is still natural.

09/12/2017 1:40am

Your information is very smart. We need to follow the changes that has occured.

09/20/2017 4:53pm

An effective learning program, Kampung Inggris Institute is the right address.

09/23/2017 8:21am

We apply this shampoo to the sofa because of the durability of this shampoo to keep the fabric color to not fade, and the brighter.

09/25/2017 4:26pm

Beauti Queen amazing kolkata escorts agency alwyas ready for you at your doorstep. Beauti Queen provide you high profile independent girl in kolkata, escorts service in kolkata, kolkata escorts. If you are looking for the ultimate encounter in Kolkata then I am your sophisticated young Kolkata escorts that provides upscale companionship for making your night becomes true.